Complete this form to nominate a storyteller
Submit on a Student’s Behalf
Email submissions to email@example.com. Please see below for our submission guidelines.
Please include the following with your submission:
- Your Name
- Student’s name
- Grade level
- Any other information pertaining to the student or submission
- We only accept submissions from students within the Aurora Public School District.
- Poems and short stories: All submissions must be double-spaced. Please use the Submission Box below to copy and paste your story and hit submit! If you prefer to upload an attachment, it must be a Microsoft Word document, and font should be size 12 and either Times New Roman, Arial or Helvetica. Please include a heading with your first and last name, grade level, and school.
- Photographs and artwork: All photography and artwork must be submitted in a JPEG format or PDF. Please use the “Attachment” function on the Submission Box below.
- Music: If you would like to submit a musical piece, please upload it to the “Attachment” function on the Submission Box. The file should be a .MP3.
- Film: Upload your film to the “Attachment” function of the Submission Box in a standard format or paste the YouTube or Vimeo link inside the box.
- We do not accept submissions that include expletives, sexual content, or hate speech (hate speech defined as language that attacks a person or group for attributes such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or disability). A Story is a program that operates in cooperation with the Aurora Public School District, and we ask all those who submit stories to act appropriately and respectfully.
- If you would prefer to email the submission, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in the proper format, and include the student’s name, grade level, and school. Feel free to include any other information pertaining to the student or submission.